Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Exams, essays and more Cinderella

Hey Guys!

I haven’t done much the last couple days! Unfortunately exams and essays have been preoccupying me! But I went to watch Cinderella twice before university life caught up with me! But it was amazing both times. The first time with my best friend and the second with the little ones!


I don’t think I could sit through it again though, not with Avengers coming out tomorrow!

Anyway, I’ve been told that my blog is turning into a foodie blog, so I would hate to disappoint! We were recently in Oxford Street doing shopping as you do.. and we thought lets go out for some lunch, so I googled Halal places around Oxford Circus, we found a place called Tasty Lebanon, the food was good, but the customer service was horrid!


I had falafel and hummus to start and a chicken sheesh (I think it was) as my main, my partner had what was supposed to be a lamb kebab roll, which pretty much wasn’t! The man made no effort whatsoever to wrap the wrap! And to top it off he made us get up to get our food ourselves! When he went and gave everyone else there food to their tables!

Anyways bad food service aside! Me and my little sister made a cake! The first one in a while, I tried my best to make it ombre, I’m not sure if you guys can see it! But it tasted quite nice! Layered with chocolate and cream.. YUM!

But anyway until the next blog, which will include more yummy food!


Goodbye xx




No comments:

Post a Comment