Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Bad food trip

Hey there!

So since my last blog I’ve done a LOT of relaxation and shopping!

I took my little sister and my hubbys little brother to Westfield the one in White City.. There are not many kid-friendly places to eat there so we settled for Pie and Mash and the boys settled for some sort of Mexican wrap concoction.. Then the kids wanted ice cream so we went to Snog! First time ever might I add and quite possibly the last!!


It was horrid and overpriced I would take Ben and Jerrys or Baskins Robbins ANYDAY! The worst thing was the kids didn’t even finish the ice cream and only ate the toppings! Apart from leaving a dent in my bank balance it was a nice day overall! Sunny, but not too hot so perfect I would say, mainly because I hate the sun and heat (Winter baby you see)..

A couple days later we decided to try Bubbleolgy whilst at Westfield Stratford.. everyone including my aunt had been bigging it up like it was the next best thing to sliced bread. It wasn’t. It really was not! It was actually so bad, so so bad, words can’t even describe. The little black balls at the bottom were just gross.

We then decided to try some Thai food in Westfield. It wasn’t very nice to be fair, but I tried. Miserably but at least the lady at the till was nice, I’m pretty sure it was called Rosa’s but not my cup of tea unfortunately!

But on the plus side I went into Lush and bought some lovely skin products! They don’t smell lovely but they’re doing wonders to my skin at the moment. All natural and all that too!


But sadly this is the end of my blog for today, I think I’ll have some bittersweet news the next blog if all goes well, or not well whichever way you take it.


See ya x








No comments:

Post a Comment