Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hope you’ve all had a lovely holiday, a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Lots to talk about today..

First topic of conversation is dum dum dummm... My Birthday.. Lets start off with lots of cake and parties! The first one was a meal with all of my family (Daddy’s side). There were too many people as we took up a whole side of the restaurant, but it was so much fun with all of my cousins, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews!




Too many children and lots of presents, some well needed family bonding time! Second party with the other half of my family (Mummy’s side) it was so much fun, very intimate lol and even more cake than I could imagine. In fact there was too much cake for the amount of people there!


And the third party was with my love <3 - my lovely boyfriend threw me an amazing party, lots of balloons, pretty decorations, music, friends and my much loved Mojitos what else could I ask for. But then I got caked ¬_¬


All over my face, was not a pretty site but managed to fix it in time to chill with the ever growing amount of guests we had. And then I got the flu and was so ill I couldn’t sleep at night (brings out the violins) and I’m still ill more than two weeks later!

Luckily people seem to be nicer to people who are ill, my Barista in Starbucks was so nice! I wanted some honey lemon tea, you mix honey, lemon juice and some hot water and hey presto, so it turns out Starbucks have honey that you can have for free with a purchase so I asked for a tea without the teabag, she gave me the tea (which was basically a cup of hot water which cost £2.10 ¬_¬) and then gave me some teabags and honey pots to take home! Which I thought was just too sweet!


Unfortunately it has not curbed my addiction to Baskins Robbins Ice Cream! THEY BROUGHT BACK AMERICA’S BIRTHDAY CAKE! AHHH if you saw my face you would think I just hit the jackpot! I was really hoping that they would and they did and I’ve eaten so much that I will probably be sick of it next time I have it LOL!


Until the next time..


S x

No comments:

Post a Comment