Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

New Years

Since the last blog I've been to 2 weddings, 3 birthday parties (ON THE SAME DAY) and an invite to a relative’s house every evening! Trying to juggle family, work and most importantly getting my sleep has been super difficult! Luckily I have 2 weeks of holiday and MY BIRTHDAY coming up.
Cake, food and more food! I think I may actually be getting sick of eating cake now ¬_¬

My birthday is a whole new topic.

According to my mum I am apparently too old to have a birthday party so we're all going out for a meal instead. Trying to organise all of my cousins, nephews, nieces, aunts and uncles to be in the same place at the same time is near enough impossible! I called up to book a table for 56 and the man on the phone was baffled! I don’t think he believed me to be honest LOL But hopefully we’ll see what happens on Saturday…

On the plus side, I've already started my Boxing Day shopping! Boots, jackets, shoes, clothes, make-up anything I wanted cause I’m the birthday girl! :D I cannot wait for Boxing Day, A nice cuppa, my laptop and a credit card the best combination there is ^_^

I cannot wait to be on holiday, I’m so tired that I tapped my uni card onto the DLR yesterday and didn't realise until I was half way down the escalator! I have a lot of work to do over the Christmas holiday, so I don't think I will get any time to myself and I fully need another holiday, hopefully soon…

 

But for now Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment