Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Swamped!

Hiya,

My Blog has come quite late this month as I have been absolutely SWAMPED with work on placement. I am enjoying working here so much, learning new things everyday and experiencing new things. I have met so many professionals that I will no doubt cross paths with when I become a Qualified Social Worker ^_^

On the bright side, I start at 10 EVERYDAY and it only takes me 30 minutes to get there, so that means enough sleep and no stressful nights trying to complete work for the next day. My social life however, has gotten more interesting, I have a lot more free time after work to go out, eat out, and watch films and best of all eat lots of desserts!

I have eaten out so much in the last few weeks I am pretty sure that I haven’t used any dishes in my house! Wake Up, Work, Eat, Work, Out to the Cinema/ Out to eat, Home, Sleep. Same routine every day and I love it!




I’ve been to watch Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, The Imitation Game, Nightcrawler, and The Nativity 3: Dude where’s my donkey? This was quite possibly the funniest and the worst film I’ve ever watched in my life, if you’re feeling down cause of life or coursework overload, go watch it, it is guaranteed to have you laughing just because of the storyline and acting. And of course a million reruns of Frozen!

My little sister’s birthday was this month and it was an absolute Frozen-fest, Frozen dress, Frozen cake and Frozen balloons. I have eaten so much cake and dessert and pies in the last couple of weeks that I could have opened up a shop! *drools* and more strawberry Mojitos!


I’ve been to a million and one weddings this month, even two in a day some weeks! Wedding season is hopefully coming to an end this month though, I swear I am running out of clothes to wear now! Wedding food seems to be improving, not that I eat anything past the starters anyway LOL!

Skills London 2014: Was AMAZING, it was so fun to work and represent the University of Greenwich! I also found my best friend working for our rivals Westminster! I have known her since I was 3 years old! Almost 17 years now :D


But anyway back to Skills London, it was so fun; there were so many different stalls, so much free cake and cookies and food! It was a really fun day doing what I do best, TALKING!

December the month of sales, Christmas and the most important event of the year, MY BIRTHDAY ^_^ There’ll be lots of pictures next month

Until the next blog…






No comments:

Post a Comment